Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Holiday Cupcake Bites...

 [PC- yours truly]

For some reason I've been in that "I-need-to-make-things" mood... and went off the deep end with these cute little Christmas-y Cupcake Bites (recipe and full concept credit from Bakerella). A little time consuming, a lotta messy... but totally fun and will surely make anyone go "AWWWWWW!".


Try it out.
I used the standard red velvet box cake mix and icing - perfect proportions - and baked it the night before or if you're feeling a less ambitious- go buy a cake and mash it up!

instructions here.


Pin It

3 comments:

lucia m said...

LOOKS DELICIOUS!

www.aroundlucia.com
www.aroundlucia.com

Bubble My Licorice said...

:O
they look amazing
I wanna eat them!

Red to Yellow said...

mmmmm love it!!

xx
redtoyellow.blogspot.com